Get into Shape, Now!
Regular Exercises in FitGym offers 6 Key Benefits
Lose fat and gain capacity
If you have been sticking to your exercise regiment and not seeing the waist-trimming down and can’t find out the results that you hoped for, then we’ve got some excellent ways to improve your fat-burning capacity and make every sweat count.
Strengthen muscles and tissue
Strong muscles are needed to strengthen bones, improve cholesterol levels, reduce body pains, maintain a healthy weight and fight depression and I, Manik, as your personal trainer will help you to achieve all this by making your journey a simple one. I can design a program tailored to your needs and abilities. This way you will get the results you want without risking your muscle strains.
Help with your unique requirements
If you are not familiar with which exercises are the most effective for your goals, then you are unlikely to achieve these goals. Education when performing exercises is essential in reducing the risk of injury. Everyone is different which means everyone’s abilities and requirements are different when it comes to exercise. This could include anything from having an old injury that requires special exercises to having a phobia that may impact on where or how you work out. Thus, here your personal requirements are also met and you go out happily.
Increase physical capacity
Strength does not come from physical capacity. Rather it comes from an indomitable will and we are there to help with the same. We are your motivators to help you move ahead & achieve your goal.
Enhance quality of life
Being your personal trainer, will keep you accountable, help you stay focussed and will be your biggest cheerleader. I would very well know your goals, know just how to help you get there and would help you be a part of the custom programs based on your Physical and emotional needs.
No wasted time = Maximum results
There are usually two type of people who come to the gym. One who do not have anything clear in mind, wander around, use all the machines and move out. Whereas, the other group of people are who have a plan in mind and hit the machines with a purpose. So, it is quite clear that the first group will not be achieving their fitness goals unless they get some help and have someone to direct them. So, if you are one of these then you definitely need my help.
Before & After Gallery
Getting into Shape
What do our clients Says about us?
Mkfitnessnz - Fitness Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD, Personal Trainer Auckland Central, Personal Trainer West Auckland
First Floor Royal Oak Shopping Mall, 691 Manukau Road, Royal Oak, Auckland
4.9 54 reviews
- faaizah mohammed ★★★★★ in the last week I have been training with MKFitness three times a week from May 2022. My intension was always to lose weight and gain strength. When I first started, I was scared that I wouldn’t be fit enough to be able to stick around for this long. But the motivation and the guidance that I have received from Manik in each session, pushed me to get myself to gym every morning now. Not just that I have started to see results in just one month but mentally it has done wonders for me.
Manik may seem strict at first but honestly is the humblest and the most down to earth person I’ve ever met. Not only does he focus on my goals of losing weight but also makes sure that I enjoy each and every session, even if it gets too hard to give that last “one more” 😂.
I would highly recommend Manik to anyone who has doubts about losing weight. Trust me not only will you get a highly-driven trainer but will also see the best of yourself. Thank you, Sir, for always pushing me towards my goals and most importantly leaving my bad habits behind and focusing on a healthy lifestyle. I can’t thank you enough for guiding me through the journey 🙏🏻
- Silki Bhutani ★★★★★ a week ago Manik sir is such a inspiration.. His videos nd stories motivate me to do workout on daily basis.. He is a true gem.. If I cn get inspired online after watching his video.. u cn realize dt how he can change someone offline.. If u r living in Newzealand nd care about ur health and gonna fit so join him without any single doubt.. Highly recommended 👍👍👍thanq so much sir for inspiring me
- Siju Simon ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago I am with Mkfitness from January 2022. Manik tailored program for me because initially my intention was to loose weight .He set realisable goals, motivate me to get there ,When I started I weighed 150 Kg and lost 30 Kg in 3 months. He modified the programs according to my body's adaptability as to get more involved with weight training. His knowledge, confidence and attitude are the ones that keep me going. I would highly recommend Manik as a personal trainer. Thanks for all ur help Manik!!!!!
- Saurabh Srivastava ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago I have been training with Manik since Jan 2022. When I first met Manik, I didn’t quite know what to expect with personal training as I was not in the best shape of my life. I found Manik to be very honest with his approach and was very patient and set milestones for my journey. Manik helped me figure out what I really wanted out of our sessions - weight loss, muscle building, toning, etc..
The Personal studio is a safe and private setting and a standout winner for me. I feel very comfortable there under the guidance of Manik as opposed to working out in a gym.
Manik is a hard task master and is results driven, as a result I find myself in the best shape of my life after nearly 20 years and my journey is not quite over yet.
Apart from training, Manik is a good, level headed and humble human being, and sometimes I reach out to him to discuss matters other than just training. Thanks Manik/ MkFitness for your support and guidance.
- ankita luthra ★★★★★ 3 months ago I highly recommend Manik, he understands goals and physical capabilities of each individual.
I trained with him for almost 3 months to help kickstart my fitness journey. I hadn't been to the gym for 4 years and at first it was quite difficult, but Manik helped me maintain a positive attitude and be consistent with the workout.
I trained twice a week with him and the routine of waking up early and having a good workout really helped address issues I was facing with my body as well as stress.
He's a great dude and will NOT let you slack off! 100% appreciate the time and effort he put in me to reach my fitness goals.