Get into Shape, Now!
Regular Exercises in FitGym offers 6 Key Benefits
Lose fat and gain capacity
If you have been sticking to your exercise regiment and not seeing the waist-trimming down and can’t find out the results that you hoped for, then we’ve got some excellent ways to improve your fat-burning capacity and make every sweat count.
Strengthen muscles and tissue
Strong muscles are needed to strengthen bones, improve cholesterol levels, reduce body pains, maintain a healthy weight and fight depression and I, Manik, as your personal trainer will help you to achieve all this by making your journey a simple one. I can design a program tailored to your needs and abilities. This way you will get the results you want without risking your muscle strains.
Help with your unique requirements
If you are not familiar with which exercises are the most effective for your goals, then you are unlikely to achieve these goals. Education when performing exercises is essential in reducing the risk of injury. Everyone is different which means everyone’s abilities and requirements are different when it comes to exercise. This could include anything from having an old injury that requires special exercises to having a phobia that may impact on where or how you work out. Thus, here your personal requirements are also met and you go out happily.
Increase physical capacity
Strength does not come from physical capacity. Rather it comes from an indomitable will and we are there to help with the same. We are your motivators to help you move ahead & achieve your goal.
Enhance quality of life
Being your personal trainer, will keep you accountable, help you stay focussed and will be your biggest cheerleader. I would very well know your goals, know just how to help you get there and would help you be a part of the custom programs based on your Physical and emotional needs.
No wasted time = Maximum results
There are usually two type of people who come to the gym. One who do not have anything clear in mind, wander around, use all the machines and move out. Whereas, the other group of people are who have a plan in mind and hit the machines with a purpose. So, it is quite clear that the first group will not be achieving their fitness goals unless they get some help and have someone to direct them. So, if you are one of these then you definitely need my help.
Before & After Gallery
Getting into Shape
What do our clients Says about us?
Mkfitnessnz - Fitness Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD, Personal Trainer Auckland Central, Personal Trainer West Auckland
First Floor Royal Oak Shopping Mall, 691 Manukau Road, Royal Oak, Auckland
5.0 37 reviews
- Manpreet Saini ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoWhen I first met Manik Bhai, the impression he put on me and that positive vibe i felt. I knew that time only that he is the one who can help me out to reach my fitness goals. I really enjoy training with him, your positive attitude and motivational talks really help me to push my limits and as you say do not limit your challenges, Challenge your limits, that's what we gonna do.
As you are my first trainer and me having no Gym knowledge. I want to Thank you for motivating me and helping me out with my goals. Your videos on Tiktok and Instagram aswell helped me allot during the lockdown.
God Bless you and Keep Smiling and Shining Big bro.
See you in the Gym when lockdown opens, will hit some iron.
- Rahul Jain (Rj) ★★★★★ a month agoYour positive attitude has really kept me going. I've enjoyed the training so much and am very grateful for your support. Here are just a few words to thank you for being a great personal trainer. You're very knowledgeable, motivating, and your individual approach is beyond compare.
Manik has been awesome to me,Amazing personal trainer,Hands down, best choice I've made training with him..
My first experience with him and have not been disappointed,Excellent personal training. ...
Thank you for helping me get the most out of the limited time I have at the gym After our sessions, I can literally feel the rush of endorphins. Thank you for holding me accountable, getting maximum results in minimal time at the gym, and making me feel great! I look forward to reaching our next target together.
- Alin John ★★★★★ 2 months agoI knew Manik from around 8 years but since I lived close to his training place, I thought of giving it a go. Manik is tough and fun at the same time which gives you the right mix of someone who is working towards a goal without really going nuts on you. He always mixes it up with his excersise routine thus allowing me to not get jaded with a certain excersise per say.
I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to make a certain change in the way their body looks and also help you in loosing a few pounds while having a bit of fun.
- Manan Sharma ★★★★★ 3 months agoYou have been there with me, beside me, guiding me, all through my journey of achieving the body and health of my dreams, Thank you so much for not giving up on me and for being there with me emotionally and mentally.
I would recommened you to everyone who wants to make a positive difference in their fitness journey.
- Swaria ★★★★★ 3 months agoYour encouragement and constant motivation helped pushing my boundaries....Thank you so much for being an incredible trainer and for inspiring me!!! I want everyone to have a trainer like you!!