Get into Shape, Now!
Regular Exercises in FitGym offers 6 Key Benefits
Lose fat and gain capacity
If you have been sticking to your exercise regiment and not seeing the waist-trimming down and can’t find out the results that you hoped for, then we’ve got some excellent ways to improve your fat-burning capacity and make every sweat count.
Strengthen muscles and tissue
Strong muscles are needed to strengthen bones, improve cholesterol levels, reduce body pains, maintain a healthy weight and fight depression and I, Manik, as your personal trainer will help you to achieve all this by making your journey a simple one. I can design a program tailored to your needs and abilities. This way you will get the results you want without risking your muscle strains.
Help with your unique requirements
If you are not familiar with which exercises are the most effective for your goals, then you are unlikely to achieve these goals. Education when performing exercises is essential in reducing the risk of injury. Everyone is different which means everyone’s abilities and requirements are different when it comes to exercise. This could include anything from having an old injury that requires special exercises to having a phobia that may impact on where or how you work out. Thus, here your personal requirements are also met and you go out happily.
Increase physical capacity
Strength does not come from physical capacity. Rather it comes from an indomitable will and we are there to help with the same. We are your motivators to help you move ahead & achieve your goal.
Enhance quality of life
Being your personal trainer, will keep you accountable, help you stay focussed and will be your biggest cheerleader. I would very well know your goals, know just how to help you get there and would help you be a part of the custom programs based on your Physical and emotional needs.
No wasted time = Maximum results
There are usually two type of people who come to the gym. One who do not have anything clear in mind, wander around, use all the machines and move out. Whereas, the other group of people are who have a plan in mind and hit the machines with a purpose. So, it is quite clear that the first group will not be achieving their fitness goals unless they get some help and have someone to direct them. So, if you are one of these then you definitely need my help.
Before & After Gallery
Getting into Shape
What do our clients Says about us?
Mkfitnessnz - Fitness Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD, Personal Trainer Auckland Central, Personal Trainer West Auckland
First Floor Royal Oak Shopping Mall, 691 Manukau Road, Royal Oak, Auckland
4.9 50 reviews
- ankita luthra ★★★★★ a month ago I highly recommend Manik, he understands goals and physical capabilities of each individual.
I trained with him for almost 3 months to help kickstart my fitness journey. I hadn't been to the gym for 4 years and at first it was quite difficult, but Manik helped me maintain a positive attitude and be consistent with the workout.
I trained twice a week with him and the routine of waking up early and having a good workout really helped address issues I was facing with my body as well as stress.
He's a great dude and will NOT let you slack off! 100% appreciate the time and effort he put in me to reach my fitness goals.
- Hetal Jani ★★★★★ 2 months ago I've been training with MK fitness @Manik for sometime now, all I can say is that he works with you to get the best out of you! He challenges you and surprises you of what your potential is. I've toned and my fitness levels have increased tremendously. He is very passionate about his work and that is seen through his commitments and punctuality..His studio too speaks a lot about his passion, thoughtfully designed and very pleasant atmosphere.
I trust my fitness goals will be achieved in his expertise and direction. Thanks Manik for all your hard work on me.
- utishtha patel ★★★★★ 2 months ago I’ve been going to Manik for about 2 months now and it was one of the best decisions of my life to have a PT. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable and has a great sense of understanding in bringing out the best in you. It’s amazing how he manages to push you to your best limits and make you feel proud about yourself at the end of each session. I would highly recommend to go to him and try it out for yourself.
- Mohit Gugale ★★★★★ 3 months ago Excellent personal training. Trainer who truly cares about you and will go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. Small and private gym with a more personalised atmosphere. Highly recommended !!
- Henish Patel ★★★★★ 3 months ago Manik is an excellent fitness trainer. Me and my wife have started personal training with him just 3 weeks now and we can see results in our body,and His effort for making us fit is awesome. His knowledge about maintaining good health and sharing & communication is really helping out a lot to stay fit. In addition to fitness he also knows and share his knowledge to us having a good healthy life.