MANIK MAIN AGENDA
Being the best Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD, his key goal is to achieve the right balance between the comfort zone of the client and develop their flexibility to their body’s discomfort through proper training and build deep trust in first correcting their imperfections first, rather of placing them on a predetermined pre-defined plan, fruitful outcomes have been obtained and that has kept his clients coming back to him with new excitement.
MANIK EXCLUSIVE FITNESS MANTRA
WHAT SETS ME APART
One of the best Personal Trainers in Auckland CBD, Manik helps each of its clients in achieving their personal fitness goals by keeping their genetic heritage, medical background and dietary habits in mind. He then specifies lesson plans for his customers which he develops using the range of exercise techniques depending on the level of the customer. His lesson plans are diverse, systematic and technical. Afterward, the client is trained 3-5 days a week. His main agenda is not just to make his clients exercise, but actually to train them properly. It doesn’t matter what your age or body is, Manik, the Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD will provide you the best training with the healthiest diet plan
Would you like to lose weight? However, feeling a lack of motivation? Find out how a Personal Trainer of Auckland Manik can help you. See what else he provide to his clients.
- All types of Squats: Get the body that you deserve. Manik, the best Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD will teach you all types of squatsand powerful tips to give you a beach body worthy legs and glutes. Take your body to the next stage and beyond.
- Dumbbells based exercise: There are many workouts you can do to burn fat using Dumbbells. Dumbbell Weight training is an effective way to improve strength and weight.
- All Kind of Push-ups: There are various forms of push-ups and each push-up has different ways to do it. Join Manik to learn the right techniques and use pushups to create a rock hard chest. Manik will be providing you with one-to-one training.
- Full Body Stretches: The stretching plays a key role in having a healthy body. Manik, the finest Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD will help you make your health better. He will inspire, track your progress and, when appropriate, change your daily exercises to ensure consistent progress and achieve individual goals.
- Hamstring Stretches: If you find that Hamstring exercise is uncomfortable to you or is hard to do alone, then your best Personal Trainer in Auckland CBD . Manik will help you in this. In learning to stretch and strengthen this muscle, avoid damage to your hamstrings. The hamstrings are a group of three muscles, the semitendinosus, semimembranosus, and the femorus muscles of biceps.
- Glute Stretches: This exercise will help you increase both your hip flexibility and strength of your hip, as well as your glute muscles from both your left and right sides. The maximum length of time you need for this training is ten minutes where you do ten reps on each side of your body and it takes 30 seconds for each rep.
- Neck and Shoulder stretch: How you start and end your exercise routine is just as important as the exercises themselves. Warming up and stretching helps prevent injury while cooling down, stretching and massaging keeps muscles limber.
All Kind of Planks: Wanna stunning-looking abs? The plank workout routine is an exercise that focuses primarily on the crux of your body, your abdominal area, and your back. The plank workout also helps to boost your arms and shoulders as well as your quadriceps.
Sit-ups & Weight Squats – Are you sick of the interminable crunches and sit-ups? Want to achieve six-pack abs? Manik will focus on the shape of the legs, abs, and buttocks. Squats Jump. Lower up and down your ass with a hop-on top of the motion.
Lunges with weights: The most effective functional workouts for keeping the body in shape and losing fat are overall body workouts. Manik, one of the best Personal Trainers in Auckland CBD will show you all-round body workout and fat burner- the jump squat with weights.